Divemaster is the first professional step in PADI. After finishing, you will be a professional member of PADI and you will join the biggest and most respected diving organization in the world. The task of this course is to develop your skills as an instructor’s assistant. You will become a professional guide for certificated divers as well as an assistant and a role model for beginners. You will learn to identify the most common problems on the surface and under water. You will be able to help in solving problems not only experienced, but also the ones who have already started. You will know how to supervise and help divers, so their diving will not be dangerous. You will get to know PADI standards, that professionals all over the world use.
What can a PADI Divemaster do after the course?
– Work in a Diving Centre all over the world as an diving organizer and diving guide
– Help instructors while lower level trainings
– Individually teach diving groups, beginning with PADI Scuba Diver, train and certificate PADI Skin Diver, conduct the PADI Discover Snorkeling
– Conduct PADI Scuba Review exams for already certificated divers
– Lead groups of certificated divers in Discover Local Diving program
The price of group training: 6300 nok
The price of individual training VIP: 8900 nok
The price includes:
- PADI materials (book, instructor manual)
The price does not include the member PADI fee for professionals.
- Finished training PADI AOWD and PADI Rescue Diver. (or equivalent of other federation)
- Over 15 years old
- minimum of 40 done diving with air equipment
- Undertaken EFR training and additional premedical help (EFR Primary and Secondary Care), in
last 24 months
- medical certificate with no medical contraindication to dive released in last 12 months
- 2000 nok in advance